Terms & Conditions
Terms And Conditions For Holding Camp For Fitment Of Artificiallimbs (Jaipur Foot)
- Freight charges for the dispatch of materials from NOIDA to the location of the
camp and return for left over material and equipment-s after termination of the
camp shall be paid by sponsoring organization.
- Boarding and Lodging to CEI team (numbers will be supplied in advance) would be
provided ‘free of cost’ by the sponsoring organization.
- Travel expenses of CEI team to and fro return Railway/Bus fare to be arranged by
- DA @ Rs.500/- per day payable to our technicians and accompanying team members is
to be paid by sponsoring organization.
- The Sponsoring Organization shall bear the cost of various devises as below (For
Camps only) -
- Per Caliper AFO - Rs.900/-
- Per Caliper KAFO - Rs.1800/-
- Artificial Limb AK - Rs. 1600/-
- Artificial Limb BK - Rs. 1100/-
- Stanford Joint, the cost of Above Knee artificial limb - Rs. 5000/- per limb.
- Per pair of Crutch - Rs. 850/-.
- CEI does not provide for Tricycles or Wheel chairs. However, if the Sponsoring organization.
wishes these to be supplied to the beneficiaries by BMVSS, Jaipur. At the cost - Tricycles @
Rs.6750/- and Wheel Chair @ Rs. 3600/- for each + transportation.
- Following accommodation would be arranged by the sponsoring organization -
- Room for setting up workshop-700 Sq. Ft.
- Room for materials -250 Sq. Ft.
- Room for examination & measurement of patient-500 Sq. Ft.
- Waiting Room for patients -500 Sq. Ft.
- Open space for the patients for practice after Fitment of limbs and calipers OR Covered space about-2000 Sq. Ft.
- Electricity and Water arrangement for the workshop. If electric supply is not regular A 10 KW Generator is required as a standby arrangement.
- Two (2) L.P.G. Gas cylinders (Full) to be arranged by sponsoring organization.
- The following furniture is required for workshop/office -
- FOUR (4) Tables of 6’ Length X2.5’ height X 2.5’ Width size with wooden Top.
- ONE (1) Table of 4’ X 3’ size for office work.
- TEN (10) Chairs for Technicians.
- FOUR (4) Benches for patients.
- The Sponsoring Organization is required to intimate CEI in advance ‘Venue of the camp, proposed Dates, Duration and the number of beneficiaries anticipated who need caliper, limb & crutches-as well as (if so required) expected numbers of Tricycles & Wheel Chairs etc.
- Sponsoring Organization should confirm, if they agree to the above terms & conditions and preferably send its duly authorized representative to (CEI) on any working day for detailed discussion & liaison OR discuss out details in advance over phone.
- Sponsoring Organization to send at least 50% expenditure in advance along-with confirmation of the camp and pay the balance amount of money at the end of the camp.