OPERATIONAL DETAILS FOR THE CAMP TO PROVIDE FITMENTS OF ARTIFICIAL LIMBS (JAIPUR FOOT) TO AMPUTEES AND CALIPERS TO POLIO PATIENTS.
- The duration of the camp would be about 3 days, during which we would provide our appliances to about 75 to 100 patients per day. There should be extensive publicity about the camp through local media like News Papers, TV & Radio, Banners Posters and leaflets etc. so that maximum numbers of needy patents may avail the benefit. The Camp dates may be allotted to different Blocks of your area, in order to ensure equal distribution of patients on all the camp days.
- The material and equipments required for making Jaipur Artificial Lower Limbs, Jaipur Calipers and Crutches, Modified Shoes, Leprosy Sandals etc. would be arranged by us.
- We would be deputing a Team of 10 comprising P&O Experts & Technicians for whom boarding and lodging would be provided, by your organization. Composition will vary subject to number of Patients, Duration & location.
- You are requested to provide the following accommodation for holding the Camp :
||Space for setting up of workshop
||a building with at least 6 to 8 big rooms.
||Storage room for our material
||Waiting Hall/Tent/Dari for the Patients
- Electricity and water supply is to be provided by you at the workshop. If electricity supply is not regular, a 10 KW Generator is required as a standby arrangement. Proper lighting arrangement is required at campsite because workshop activities may go till late night.
- Toilet facilities and drinking water arrangement are to be made by you at the campsite.
- Free lunch packet/food is expected to be provided to the patients and their attendants during the camp.
- 4 Nos. LPG Cylinders for operating our oven are to be arranged by you.
- 25 Tables of 6’ x 3’ size with cover and 50 chairs are required to be arrangement for the workshop and Office (Tent House Tables with wooden top can also be used).
- One Mike & Sound systems with loudspeakers at the camp site may be arranged.